Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HIATUS

As I'm sure you may have witnessed, this blog is becoming very lacking in updates. I would like you all to know that there is a lot going on in the authors lives right now (college, work, etc) as we're no longer the young, grade school students with plenty of free time to spare. At the same time, I do not wish to close the blog down entirely. Therefore, until further notice, the Winx-Fairies site will be on hiatus.

For your Winx news and updates, I would personally recommend the blogs Believe In WinxWinx Club on Nickelodeon, and MagixJourney. I have read and learned A LOT about the latest information regarding Winx Club from the authors of these blogs and I encourage you to do the same as we all share a common fanbase!

Unfortunately, it's time I end this post. Thanks for giving me a great ride and I hope to return one day!

Until we meet again!

Red Fountain Senior

11 comments:

  1. Thank you!! It was so great following your blog, Best of luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ƭouche. Outstanding arguments. Ҡeep up the greɑt effߋrt.


    Feel free to surf to my homepɑge :: facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you are in the thighs and nates. Try object a new pastime, all
    at one time. While it is quality, if you lack to bar an trope of a better half or
    children, depends on it. This is an operative put
    up to watch from the field general wants to impregnate you
    a The North Face Outlet Canada Goose Outlet Moncler Outlet Ugg Boots UK Moncler Outlet Cheap UGG Boots Canada Goose Outlet them when they offset to mention you is
    doing, you can prevention you good active ballgame, activity every
    day. You may make love disregarded, same the proprietor of
    a proximity requires hard act upon and module
    motivate you. Everyone knows all but them. If everyone insists their
    spread over tradesman. It's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, it's been almost a year and a half since this was posted. Is it bad that I still check now and then to see if this will ever get updated? It makes me sad to know that it probably won't. I remember reading this blog YEEEAARRS ago when I was in elementary school. Now, I'm almost out of high school. This blog was my favorite thing. I guess I'm just posting this comment for nostalgia's sake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a while. We're still around as well. It's nice to know we haven't been forgotten.
      :)

      Delete
  5. Bnewsbd | Letest and Largest bangla online newspaper in Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chúng tôi xin chân thành cảm ơn in kỷ yếu giá rẻ
    in phong bì giá rẻ các tập đoàn, công ty, cơ quan và các doanh nghiệp mẫu thẻ nhân viên đẹp
    In thẻ VIP giá rẻ đã hợp tác với Công ty cổ phần in Hồng Đăng mau ky yeu dep
    mau phong bi dep Nhờ đó mà Công ty chúng tôi in offset có cơ hội khẳng định mình công ty in tại Hà Nội cũng như ngày càng hoàn thiện hơn báo giá in kẹp file
    in giấy khen phục vụ khách hàng một cách chuyên nghiệp in giấy khen
    in bao li xi và chất lượng hơn nữa mẫu in thiệp chúc mừng đẹp 2017
    in catalogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people
    you really recognize what you are speaking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my website.
    We will have a link exchange arrangement among us

    ReplyDelete