Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Fairy Pet

A new Winx Club game has been released! In My Fairy Pet, you are given charge of the Love and Pet shop and have the responsibility of caring for and teaching some of the pets. But we're not talking about the canon pets, no... you get to raise your very own!

You start off with enough "stars" (the game currency) to buy one room and one pet. With careful love, feeding, bathing, and accessorizing, you can get your pet happy enough to start doing tricks and earning stars depending on how well they are completed. You can use this to buy more pets, clothes, and space.

The game isn't that cut-and-dry boring though... your pet starts off a baby, then grows quickly into an adolescent. Eventually, the pet will become an adult... and like in life, the adults are where the babies come from. Two adult pets can go on a "playdate" and even have kids of their own... I think. So says the achievements!

It's a fun little thing, but the critters require quite a bit of attention, so play with caution and TONS of time!

13 comments:

  1. I first played the game a little while ago, and I have to say that Like the other ones nickelodeon has. It's not bad, though.

    But what I do love is the girls season 5 outfits at the beginning! I think they look soo pretty! Especially Tecna, but a little too much jewellry. And God I miss Musa's pigtails :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys just watch the new episode????? OMG, there is a character named Macy!!! She is now officially my new fave character.
    Speaking of that game though, I really like it!!
    Thanks for showin that to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this game, but like Tecnalogix, I prefer the other games. Especially "Do You Believix?" It's my fave!

    But this one's okay. I have two kitties now: Nyan and Miao. (They both mean "meow." Yeah, I'm unoriginal. :P) I wish there were more to the game, but there will be later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I meant to say "MAYBE there will be later." I wouldn't know, after all. :P

      Delete
    2. Do you believix is really boring!

      Delete
    3. I love Do you believix!

      Delete
    4. omg like totally the 'Do You Believix' game is totally the bestest game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. My best strategy:

    Highest trick, feed strawberry, highest trick, feed strawberry - repeat until it needs a bath or goes to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What website is this game on????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Do You Believix is boring.Love this game but the thing thats annoying is that all the pets get all fussy and they sleep alot and then there`s`nothing to do.You can`t even buy clothes when your pet`s asleep and the pets get sad so quickly.I guess the reason for the accessories is that you have to try it on the pet.Otherwise the game is super!

    ReplyDelete