Saturday, July 14, 2012

What is Rainbow MagicLand?

I have received quite a few messages as of late regarding Rainbow MagicLand. Many people are interested in what it is exactly. I felt that it was obvious, but I guess there is no harm in clarification. Rainbow MagicLand is a new theme park in Italy created by the Italian company Rainbow. The park's themes are all based on various Rainbow shows such as Monster Allergy, Huntik, PopPixie, and, of course, Winx Club. Imagine the popular Disney World or Disney Land except only half the size and instead of Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck, you will encounter Bloom or Tecna.
I took quite a few photos during my visit to Rainbow MagicLand for the purpose of an article that had been planned so long ago, Phoebe was the brains behind. Enjoy, and I hope this clears things up!














10 comments:

  1. You went there? Epic jealousy! :O

    Anyway, so so SO disappointed that Alfea's just a toy store. If I were Iginio Straffi, I would have made it the official hotel. You could recreate the dorms, the dining hall, the classrooms (event rooms). The attendants could be dressed as teachers, students, or even the Winx. You could even have "plays" where The Trix attack or something like that, and the kids get to help save Alfea with their "magic."

    Imagine staying at a place like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome that you actually got to go see Rainbow Magic Land! :O

    I so want to go there one day. But yeah, like the Oblivious Prattler said, Alfea should be more than just a toy store. Although, it would be kind of cool just to walk into a toy store and see Winx Club merchandise and advertisemnts everywhere! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Castello di Alfea (Castle Alfea) IS more than just a toy store, it is also an IMAX theater. As amazing as it was to be there, it seemed awfully small. It's nowhere NEAR as big as the real Alfea should be.

      Delete
  3. I'm going there tomorrow!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ate so lucky I don't live ANYWHERE near Rainbow Magic Land. I so want to go there though.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore that place. I went last year and it was simply amazing. The Winx girls were so friendly and so fun to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AISHA N AMENTIA IS BACK!July 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM

    I REALLY want to go there SOOOOOO ad. Like freakishly bad. Like I will die if I don't.

    I'M BAAAAAAAACK! Remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope they build one in america. this is in Italy right? i live in america and they probably only speak Italian. it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so going to go on holiday there
    I LOVE WINX CLUB

    ReplyDelete