Here's the evidence to a canon split:
- Roxy, a very valuble character from Season 4, is NOT SEEN AT ALL (or mentioned) in Magical Adventure... it's as if she didn't exist.
- When the Winx show up at Mike and Vanessa's doorstep in MA, the couple acts like they haven't seen the girls in ages. If it was part of the same story as S4, they would have just been there a little while ago.
- Nabu, who died at the end of S4, is seen many times in MA.
- There is SO MUCH noncanon nonsense in Magical Adventure that all of the above seems to be par for the course. Since when is Flora a princess?
- Believix. If Season 4 never happened, where did THAT come from?
So, what do you all think about this? Is there a canon split, or no?