Monday, September 26, 2011

Rainbow at MIP COM with Season 5 Poster

Poster from Winx Club Episodios

If you will remember correctly from an article posted by La Reppublica in October 2010, Straffi mentioned, "…The Winx will confront the oil catastrophe in New Orleans…" (Translated by the Oblivious Prattler.)

By my guess (and by looking at the sea shell tiara on Bloom's head), there will be an underwater theme to the new transformation!

MIP COM is an annual media expo much like the Las Vegas Licensing Expo. MIP COM will be held from October 3 to 6, 2011 in Cannes, France and Rainbow will have a booth (booth R33.01). (Rainbow is a confirmed exhibitor for MIP COM.)

Oh my God, this is exciting!

(However, do not discount the possibility that this might some really good fanart with some really good research. Until further notice, I'm considering this official.)

18 comments:

  1. Well, here comes my Winx-fever coming back. XD

    I totally adore this new design from what I can see. :D The dress is so pretty, and the ribbons around her legs are a nice touch. I cannot wait to see the other girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to know how much of it will change by Fall 2012. I'm thinking about how much believix changed from the initial poster from the Las Vegas Expo in 2009, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I luv Bloom's dress I agree I think this transformation will have to do with something underwater-ish ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I hope Roxy's going to be in there :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, but it does look like fanart to me. There's also the possibility that's not what Bloom's transformation really looks like. Remember the season four poster? The official Believix forms looked different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pony or Winx?.....pony or winx?..PONY OR WINX?!!! ARHHHH F****.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kiku, that's very true! As long as it changes for the better, I'll be fine with it - though I really like it as it is so far. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could very likely be another environmental upgrade for Believix o_O.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoohh YAY!! I really want to see whut this is going to be all about. The story and the climax too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the winx will confront the new orleans oil crisis? Can you really spend a whole season dealing with just that? In the last season, they had like 2 episodes dealing with deforestation. I do love Bloom's outfit though, much better than believix.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think they're literally going to send the Winx Club to New Orleans to save the planet. It might be that the events of New Orleans have inspired the writers to write something water-related instead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sincerely hop your right about that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i can't believe this its like a dream true i hope this is true some much ur awesome 4 telling us can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see... Ariel hair style. If anybody had noticed that. :D
    And the underwater theme? LOL.
    But I love it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish this would premire in the United States! :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think it is going to be some thing about underwater too .
    brina

    ReplyDelete