Monday, February 28, 2011

English Magica Avventura Soundtrack List

These are the English titles (beside their corresponding Italian versions) for the songs in Magica Avventura:
  1. A Magical World of Wonder (Tutta la magia del cuore)
  2. Believix
  3. Good Girls Bad Girls (Insopportabile alchimia)
  4. Forever (Per sempre)
  5. Don't Wake Me Up (Due destino in volo)
  6. Glamour Child (Fatto apposta per me)
  7. Supergirls (Supergirl)
  8. Love Can't Be Denied (Mentre il mondo gira)
  9. Endlessly (Irraggiungibile)
  10. Big Boys
  11. Love is a Miracle (Ora sei libertà)
I found these by going through the ending credits of the Russian version of the movie. (I'm one of those people who read movie credits.) I think I misread Glamour Child. Rainbow has started claiming copyright for all of the movies posted on YouTube, so it was difficult to find a high quality readeable version of the movie.

Also, I put A Magical World of Wonder up for download. Enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. Layla n Amentia is BACK!February 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM

    I'M BAAAAACK! I've been writing random stories about just about everything (I just finished a Alice in Wonderland spin-off. Yeah, I went there.) I won't be as frequent anymore, because I REALLY am in looove with writing and GirlSense.com (go check it out!)but I will be here to say hi, just not everyday like I used to. Don't worry, I still love Winx, it's just not an unhealthy obsession anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN SOMEBODY UPLOAD SOME MORE COOL DESKTOP WALLPAPERS!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does this mean that it will be really hard to find a good quality english version of the movie?
    ~Kairi~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, just sent a few of these songs to Phoebe.
    I guess I got beat to the punch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sent her the songs? I already uploaded them to the music page a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Due Destino in volo and Mentre il mondo gira dont sound right. I used my traslator app and due destino in volo means two destinations in flight, and mentre il mondo gira means as the world turns. And the names sound more like the context of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Due destino in volo" translates as "Two destinies in flight," or more poetically, "Two destinies in motion." It probably references Bloom and Sky's lives.

    "Mentre il mondo gira" translates as "While the world turns." The song is about love and its passage through time, if I'm interpreting it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found Mentre il MOndo Gira, Big Boy, and Tutta la Magia del Cuore in english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) They are on Youtube by VlamDraak

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHY ISNT THERE ANY UPDATES ON THIS SITE?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is because not much is happening pertaining to the English version of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh :(
    that sucks, im checking this blog everyday hoping that there is som enews but i always hear nothing about it

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz post an english versoin of winx 2 magical adventure and when is season 5 coming out!!!! also will it air on teen nick or toon nick ?

    ReplyDelete