Sunday, September 12, 2010

Winx Club: Rockstars!


The story behind the game is that while on Earth, the girls enter a talent competition. Along with facing antagonism from the Wizards, they also have to deal with the girls they're competing against. During practice and the actual competition, you can choose your instrument: drums, guitar, bass, keyboard, or vocals. Did I mention that there are over 12 Winx Club songs to play? :D


In the game, you can choose to become one of the fairies, including Roxy, apparently! Is this the first time she appeared as a playable character in a DS game? Congrats, Roxy! 


You can also unlock outfits by scoring bonus points, and if the crowd really likes your performance, you'll turn into fairies on-stage. variou

Lucky for all the European fans, you can buy the game with a DS case or Winx Club watch! Lucky ducks!

14 comments:

  1. Sweet and Sour ForeverSeptember 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM

    I wish i had it now I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and Sour ForeverSeptember 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM

    I'm glad it has Roxy she's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun! I'm such a big Winx fan I would totally play this game if I had a DS, lol! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will it release? I really want to play it! I wish this is better than Winx Club Believix In You

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's about time they put Roxy in one of these games. That makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To BuizelCream: I'm not sure, but apparently this November.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess that means Roxy will get a rock star outfit, since she didn't have one before and they've started giving her more outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this game sold in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The game will be distributed by Nintendo DS in Europe, Middle East and Africa this November 2010.

    I'm wishing that it sell at Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have found an official movie.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6WsINU36u0
    It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to play it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am trying to download it

    ReplyDelete
  14. why is the time wrong? it's 3 hours late!

    ReplyDelete