"I am depressed to write this but there has been ongoing hostility in the comments. I am going to note some ground rules along with the ones that Stella/Phoebe has written on the sidebar. Everyone should have read these already but no one seems to be getting the point.
1) You do not have to use your real name when commenting, but it is absolutely forbidden to use the name of another human;whether it be your best friend, sister, or a total stranger. If you find a case of impostures, please contact me.
2) Language used in the comments must be appropriate for all ages. All comments including words and/or phrases that may be offensive in any way will immediately be removed and all other content disregarded.
3) Comments, though helpful ways of expressing opinions, will not be used as a means to communicate with me. To contact me, use my email address: WinxFairies.Site@gmail.com
4) Comments are not to be used as a way to talk to your friends. Please respect other viewers and instead use other instant messaging methods.
1) Comments must stay on topic. [If you want to talk about your cat that has absolutely nothing with the Winx Club, go to the forum.]
2) You cannot speak for others. I do not care if you are that person's friend in real life--you cannot and must not speak for them. No exceptions on any of the blogs. This is a repeat of Rule 1) from above. I cannot make this any clearer.
3) Everyone has the right to an opinion. It's called freedom of speech. [You are also entitled to the freedom of silence.]
4) Not everyone will share the same opinion.
5) Be open to diversity of opinions and criticism. If you can't take it, you're welcome to leave. Just press the back button (Backspace) or close the window (Alt+F4).
6) No one is right or wrong unless proven with substantiated evidence.
7) Comments must not encourage hostility. Do not go asking for a war over the internet. It is useless and a waste of your time as well as a waste of ours and other people's time. [Especially for Phoebe. Do you wish to make her life difficult? If not, don't do it.]
If you are incapable of adhering to the these guidelines on any of the blogs and if even one comment steps out of line, you are welcome to leave this blog and never comment on it again. No exceptions.
Lastly, the Winx Club is a fictional universe. There is no point in getting riled up over non-existent characters."
Thursday, May 27, 2010
I posted this more than a year ago. I cannot believe that I have to post this again. I am immeasurably disappointed.