Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FanArt Alert

Lately I've noticed certain pieces of fanart being labeled as official artwork. I have posted some of them below to inform you that they are not official. Pictures with an asterisk (*) indicate that the picture is a fan-colored image that was originally black and white concept art.

Lovix


Sophiex


Roxy *


Aurora

Bloom's Believix Wings

Flora *

Angela's Winx Blog does have some official Sophiex pictures here (Bloom, Stella, Flora, and Tecna) and here (Musa and Layla). Angela plans on cutting the Lovix pictures out of these magazine scans, so be on the look-out for those!

Regarding the fan-colored concept art, you can see the original art here and many fan-colored ones here on Analadygaga.

14 comments:

  1. Who is Aurora? And why does she look so much like a blond-haired Bloom? Her pose is Bloom's Lovix pose and everything is the same except for the clothes and hair! Are you sure that it's official art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stars_and_Fire (In English class and blogger logging in is blocked :/ I'm having free time)February 17, 2010 at 2:06 AM

    I'm a little doubtful about that myself. It looks very FanArt-ish (especially the wings)
    But otherwise, I really like how you did this article gamercatgirl!
    BTW Hannah, Aurora is the fairy of snow. She comes in season 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't official art, some people passed it and the other pictures off as official art and this was a warning that it wasn't official art, I said that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol they'll looks nice to me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Flora picture isn't really count as Fan art . It's a picture from Rainbow that's un-colored . They just fill the color in Flora , so it really isn't fan art for me ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Stella's sophiex so much it's so beautiful, and Flora's Lovix, aww.

    ReplyDelete
  7. é são lindo eu consegui dar efeito transparente as asas believix e em breve eu vou postar da uma passada lá bjooos

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Aurora pic was pretty obvious. I'd notice that pic anywhere. Put, for fanart (or fanedit), it was pretty well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grr, that was supposed to be "but" not "put" I hate typos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. actually I argee with you Grace :D I had the same in mind xD and if some one draw the Aurora I think that ppl was a pro xD I think it is very cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vinny said...

    it is beautiful I got to give effect believix transparent wings and soon I'll post the last one there

    ReplyDelete
  12. the sophix is fanart cause laylas stance is her believix one flo's is her winx on ice one dk bout the others...
    kairi

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Grace and Venissa - Say I traced a Winx Club picture. Would it still be fanart? Yes, it would. Same concept applies here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. best winx games http://www.minikoyuncu.com

    ReplyDelete