Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tea's Bio

Haha, wow. This was 10 times easier that I expected.

Well, I suppose you need my name then huh? I'm Teagan. Or Tea. Or Gan. Haha, nah. Tea's fine.

I'm from Yukon, Canada. I've lived here all my life, but I was born in British Colombia. Yes, I know. Highly entertaining.

I'm an avid fanfiction writer, as well as original stories.

What else? Well, I'm pretty much a Riven stalker. Even if you spent your entire life searching, you wouldn't find another Riven fan as obsessed as I am. Several crack-pairings I enjoy are RivenxSky, OgronxDiaspro and FloraxRyo. I also love 99% of things do do with art, and am constantly drawing. Also, I love music, and musicals. Especially Wicked, Grease and Chicago.

13 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog!!!!! Wish I could join but, uh, lets just say I'm a boring person... Also, I don't have a blogger account, so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teagan! Nice to see you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey good luck with the blog, I read it almost every day. It is the best, oh and I have a blogspot blog too, can you visit it, it is www.winx024.blogspot.com but it is all on croataian, but I know englisch well. I wish I can be an autor too... oh and my favourite winx girl is Tecna. baybay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a feeling u love tecna a lot !!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your fanfiction name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I Gianna!!!!!!!! I know english good too and im from Italia! and I have all dolls of every winx
    3 Bloom
    4 Stella
    2 Roxy
    5 Aisha (she my favourite!)
    2 Tecna
    4 Flora
    3 Musa

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you make a post on a blog like this? Because I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy jeez, I wasn't expecting so many comments, but I 'spose I'll reply to them all.

    @Layla n' Amentia: I'm sure you're not a boring person! Also, you could easily make an account!

    @Niree: Thank you!

    @Winx Whitney: Thank you!

    @Brina: Thanks!

    @Dora_Tecna: Thank you! I'll definitely check out you're site. I'm always looking for new Winx Club sites and jazz like that.

    @Anonymous: The one I have on this site right now is called What Are These Tears For? I also have a Fanfiction.net account. My username is Winxclubrox23. You can find several other Winx Club fanfics on there.

    @Gianna: That's cool! I collect the dolls too, but it's far harder to get them here. You're so lucky!

    @Rebelfun: Um, Phoebe told me to post this, so perhaps you should ask her if it's alright if you post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one can post but the Writers: me, Teagan, Kiku, and gamercatgirl...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tea and Phoebe

    Alright, thank you. Sorry. I know next to nothing when it comes to things like this.

    ReplyDelete