Friday, January 15, 2010

Letter to 4kids

Alright, so I wrote this quite a long time ago, and sent it off. Then, when I was digging though the black hole of files on my computer, came across it, and decided to post it.

Basically, what it is, is a letter to 4kids Entertainment asking where they stand Winx Club wise. If you email them, they basically send you the same, basic, cookie cutter reply they send everyone else. So, being the diehard 4kids fan that I decided to write this letter.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Teagan {Insert my last name}. Ever since I was 10 years old in 2004, I have been watching your dub of Winx Club. It is, by far my favourite show and I greatly prefer your dub over the dub done by the Canadian Cinélume, which doesn't air in Canada.

As you may know, the Fourth Season of Winx Club has recently finished airing in Italy. Because of this, many fans are waiting in anticipation for the English dub to air. Because your dub is the only one that airs in North America, I was wondering what your plans are for this show in the future, and if you are planning on buying the license to dub it.

Thank you for your concern in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,



Teagan {Insert my last name}


If they ever do reply (I'm not losing hope yet. I've gotten two response letters from companies such as Mattel in the past.) I'll post the reply here.

8 comments:

  1. What's wrong with the Cinelume dub? It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: To each their own. Many people perfer 4kids, including me, and I want so answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy_of_LiteratureJanuary 20, 2010 at 6:49 AM

    Yeah, that's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layla n Amentia= MandyJanuary 25, 2010 at 12:33 PM

    Good luck!

    I don't know why I wrote = Mandy. That's not my permanent name yet. I'm thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what songs their going to sing for the 4kids version of season 4

    ReplyDelete