Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blooper alert!

I was watching some old Winx Club episodes and then, in Season 2 Episode 22, I found that at the end of Stella's transformation she had open hair as she spoke...and she was in the fairy form! You may recall that in Stella's Winx form, her hair is tied up. The screenshot of the blooper is below:Another blooper was that she did NOT use her Charmix and she was able to use magic in the Wildlands! You may recall that if you did not have your Charmix, you could not use magic in the wildlands (screenshot below. Notice she has NO charmix [her Charmix transformation was not shown] and she used magic [though thats not shown in the screenshot:P] )! Seconds later, Musa also transformed and she needed her Charmix!
Igino Straffi must have been really tired (or stressed, maybe there was a deadline to meet?) while creating this episode :P



16 comments:

  1. Hmm, interesting. I've noticed that. Like in season 1 episode 6, Flora's detached sleeves turned into gloves. Then, in episode 11, Musa's skirt gets torn but is back to normal a few minutes later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could add those in, they're bloopers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: I will thanks! I just need screenshots...can you send them to me? My email is stellarnz@gmail.com!

    @Brina: I watch on the computer bcoz they don't air Winx Club in Dubai. I also download my fave eps onto my iPod, so that's where these screenshots are from

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anybody remember S1 E4 where Flora's shirt kept changing from red to green? THAT was a nightmare! :) But my favorite blooper was in an episode that I can't remember (oops) where Stella said "Stella's my best friend!" LOL she was supposed to say Bloom. Vain, much? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, where is Dubai anyway? It's been bugging me for a while now, and I have no idea where it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Harmanya: Dubai is in the United Arab Emirates which is in the middle east! It's an awesome place, one of the fastest growing cities in the world! There's the tallest building in the world here etc. As well as the largest mall :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I like meeting people from other countries, because every country has something unique about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But actually I'm not FROM Dubai. I'm from India. I just live in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  9. is season 4 coming to malaysia 's asia

    ReplyDelete
  10. in the american (4kids/CN) version of the show they cut parts out of the episode. So there might have been a reason but that version didnt have it because of the cut. like there was a conversation between bloom and brandon (before they found out he was Sky) That never happened in that version

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Chrystella: Okk...but actually Cartoon Network usually shows the RAI english version
    @Brina: I think so

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi my name is nikole and this is a question for stars and fire are you rich because my friend shreya said everyone from dubai is rich and i said thats a strereo type but is that true???

    ReplyDelete
  13. south africa/indiagurl546March 16, 2010 at 2:58 PM

    ps im from south africa but we move to india i don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @indiagurl546: Well, most people are, but not EVERYONE :P

    ReplyDelete