Friday, November 13, 2009

Turkish Opening W/ English Translation



Winx, again
Winx , all the fairies
shoulder to shoulder,
we are walking on the path of magic
Winx, with you
our dreams will come true
we are this power and that's believix
everyday, a new game
everyday, a new fairytale
while walking freely, hold my hand
and don't forget
you are strong and that's believix
Winx, again
Winx , all the fairies
shoulder to shoulder,
we are walking on the path of magic
Winx, with you
our dreams will come true
we are this power and that's believix
winx, hold my hand
winx, you are my friend
together we are discovering the magic of love
while flying in the sky
our dreams will come true in this world
it's our magical world, WINX

Lyrics courtesy of wizkid696

10 comments:

  1. HUGE HUGE HUGE QUESTION
    i heard diaspro was suppose to be in season 4 and she isn't what's up with that

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess was that it was a rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just a rumor... I really hoped it was true though! I miss Di!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made up a music video of "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus with Amentia and Layla! It's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) hehe thats funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did anyone else notice that the words on the screen are in english???

    ReplyDelete