Friday, October 02, 2009

Winx Season 4 Opening - Hebrew!



The Hebrew dub of Winx Club Season 4 premiered today. I'm officially in love!


Phoebe: These lyrics are courtesy of Ian, and were given to him by EdwardElriclover2006.


Ian: "When they say the word "Faith" they are saying believix! EdwardElriclover2006 translated it for me and I translated "Believing" into Google Translator it came out as something that I didn't know. I translated back into English and it came out as "Faith"! So when they say "Faith" they are saying "Believing" which can also be turned into "Believix" so people won't be confused! Which means that they are saying Believix! Cool, right!?"






ווינקס, חזרנו שוב
ווינקס, אנחנו כאן
חיות זו לצד זו, משתמשות כולן בקסם
ווינקס, לנצח איתכם
חלומות מתגשמים עם הכוח של האמונה
כל יום לשחק מוכנות
כל יום חיות בתוך האגדה
חופשיות, אז בואו איתנו
תזכרו, אם רק תרצו תוכלו יותר
עם הכוח של האמונה
ווינקס, חזרנו שוב
ווינקס, אנחנו כאן
חיות זו לצד זו, משתמשות כולן בקסם
ווינקס, לנצח איתכם
חלומות מתגשמים עם הכוח של האמונה
ווינקס, כולן יחדיו
ווינקס, חברות לעד
חיות זו לצד זו, אהבה זה סוג של קסם
עפות בשמיים כחולים, חלומות מתגשמים
זה עולם מושלם כאן לכולנו, זה עולם מושלם גם לווינקס



Translation:


Winx, We are back!
Winx, We are here!
Living all together, we are using magic.
Winx, Forever with you!
Dreams come true... with the power of faith!

Every day we are ready for fun
Every day living like in legends
We are free, so come with us
Remember, If you want you can do much more
with the power of faith!

Winx, We are back!
Winx, We are here!
Living all together, we are using magic.
Winx, Forever with you!
Dreams come true... with the power of faith!

Winx, United!
Winx, friends forever.
Living all together, love is kind of magic.
Flying in the blue sky, Dreams come true...
Its a perfect world for all of us... Its a perfect world for the Winx!




9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the first comment! I think they make too big of a deal of Enchantix in it. They keep showing pictures and clips of them. Does anyone agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It would lead someone to think there's more of the Enchantix in this season than there is. I think they just needed some footage to hide Roxy; I noticed they replace a lot of shots of her with Enchantix scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Enchantix a lot more than I do Believix, so I didn't really notice...oops.

    They weren't hiding Roxy - they were hiding the credits. If you watch them side by side, it's only the scenes with credits on them that get cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, gamercatgirl. I'll check that out. Also, Oblivious Prattler, I am Bloom-sky in your site! This is the second time you replied me! Hahaha! Here is the page:

    http://unadinoi.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/the-six-winx-and-roxy/#comment-767

    I could not copy and paste so I typed it. I hope I got it right! Just copy and paste it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, really! LOL! ^_^ Hello, Ian! You can use the same name if you like to, you know. =) And gamercatgirl, good point. That makes more sense, after all. It must have been a coincidence that it hit a lot of Roxy's shots. I wonder why they didn't just use the credits for the Hebrew staff instead or just translate the Italian credits. Odd...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing that, since the credits were in Latin letters, that the space given for the credits was too small for the Hebrew letters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are the people who sing in this language the same people who sing the italian version? They sound the same to me..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous, no they are not. Just similar. I listened to them both at the same time and they are very slightly different. And Oblivious Prattler, I like using both names. I just like Bloom-sky. I support their relationship. Gamercatgirl, you are a genius! You have a really good eye! So do you Oblivious Prattler, when you saw Roxy with Zoomix wings! That was practically un-noticable! But so was the credits thing. And, I always thought Hebrew was beautiful but this, THIS IS AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That girl's voice is amazing!!! It sounds like mine but better.

    ReplyDelete