Sunday, October 04, 2009

Télétoon (France) airing season 4?

For any Canadians who watch Teletoon ever morning, let me make this clear that we're not talking about the French Canadian Télétoon. I am talking about the French (as in France) French Télétoon. Yes, there are two Télétoon channels who have absolutely no connection with each other. They happen to have the same name but air for two different countries.

Anyways, there have been rumours circulating that the French version is coming in November. Télétoon France has said nothing about the matter but a visit to their Winx Club page shows that they are possibly hyping up their viewers for season four with this image: (specifically, the one with the believix)



Télétoon France has not even hinted that they were going to air until this add for colouring pictures showed up. This is the only Winx image featuring the believix on this site. Every other image still has the girls in their season 1 outfits and transformation. They don't even have enchantix art up even though they've aired season 3.

9 comments:

  1. Really? I've found everything on there from season 1 till 3 :p

    According to what they write, the new episodes start on the same day as the Dutch ones. October 24th =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you source that please? I can't take your word for it unless you show proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, that hurts my feelings xD but totally understandable ^^

    http://i34.tinypic.com/300ab88.jpg
    Want me to translate? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know French. Thanks anyways. Do you mind if I post it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not at all ^-^ information exists to be shared =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. season 4 come in France the 24th october on teletoon AND france 3 (free channel), the 24th too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello it me Gretchen what are you doing now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

    My webpage :: vakantiehuisje frankrijk ()

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, marvelous weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been
    blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The full glance of your website is fantastic, let alone the content!


    Feel free to surf to my site: luxe vakantiehuizen

    ReplyDelete