1) This is Nebula:
She is, according to Morgana, a very powerful fairy. Of course, this can be up to debate since I do not truly speak Italian but understand it through French and Spanish.
2) This is Morgana, Queen of the Earth Fairies:
3) Tir Nan Og is a Irish mythological other world. It roughly means 'land of youth.' Tir Nan Og is a land that the Tuatha De Danann fled to when the Milesians came and settled in Ireland. After that, the Tuatha De left for some unfanthomable reason. Tuatha De Danann were a mythological race of people in Irish mythology that were mainly seen as a race of 'fairies' in fiction. The Milesians were basically the Gaelic Celts, i.e. humans. Tir Nan Og is seen as an island of peace and paradise.
4) All of these fairies are pretty dark in design. I wonder why? I know revenge can do some nasty things to you emotionally but physically and stylisly? At the aproximate time that these fairies would have trapped themselves in the White Circle, I do not think that they would have access to these kind of clothes let alone high heels. At the time, only the rich had shoes.
5) Isn't this fairy a little interesting? She has a staff just like another fairy that we all know--Stella, that is. I wonder if we will ever see that scepter again. The chances of that are very slim.
6) As for this woman, I actually thought she would be a mermaid because of her looks from the opening theme.
It seems that she might be a fairy with some plant-based flowers judging from the mayhem she causes in the preview. I've curious about this fairy now. There seems to be a little bit of a Hawaiian theme about her.