Monday, September 28, 2009

Who Am I? Gamercatgirl Edition!


(I'm basing this off of Kiku's original introduction post, if you're wondering why this is the gamercatgirl edition.)

I, gamercatgirl, (do not capitalize it unless it begins a sentence) am from Ontario, Canada (where's all the American fans?) but I currently reside in the US.

I've watched Winx Club since it first came out way back in 2004. My favorite Winx girl is Tecna, my favorite guy is Riven (we even share the same birthday, ironically), and I don't like the pixies or the pets from the fourth season.

Please do not expect any fan creations from me. I don't enjoy writing fanfictions (although B&R was quite fun to write, but only during the Painkiller parts. Writing the Winx stunk) and I stink at drawing anything. I am willing to proofread/critique stories, since I'm good at that.

And now, to rip-off Kiku, I'll post my quirks.

Quirks: supporter of BloomxBaltor (admit, you thought it at least once), supporter of DiasproxSky (I blame this on Kiku's 'Feeling'), and my favorite fictional character is the Punisher (who should never have his name mentioned on a Winx site...) I like Everlasting Gobstoppers. Yummy!

Have I dragged this on long enough yet?

18 comments:

  1. Haha, it was a good fic, Kiku, don't be surprised :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, we're all Canadian! Haha, just realized that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really tempted to sing 'The Toronto Song' for no reason at all now...

    I agree with Phoebe. It was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...conspiracy much?

    A kid from Quebec, a kid from Saskatchewan and a kid from Ontario.

    Oh, by the way, my birthday is on the same day as Timmy's... o.o (4kids version: January 13)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teagan's from Canada, too. o.O

    Mine's closest to Musa's: May 10th vs May 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must call Jim Marrs (a famous conspiracy theorist) and suggest that all of the American Winx fans were abducted by aliens. Or evil fairies. Same difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, most of the Views come from American fans...

    We should call this theorist and ask for his advice about the code 3r5;8,that's a true conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where'd that code from? It looks familiar.

    I find it funny that there seems to be a rather large amount of Canadian fans compared to American fans, seeing as how Winx is still airing here. Did YTV start airing it again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have YTV yet so I wouldn't know. Anyway, in terms of visitors of this site, America is kicking butt with more than 10, 000 more news page visitors than Canada...

    It's from my fave class at school... L A W 30! You'd have to be insane like me and my friends to understand...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ytv has taken it off the air. They don't play it anymore. They haven't for about a year and a half or more now. The only channels playing it is the CW4kids, I think? Even then, I don't watch it because I know they're reruns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm an American fan, I live in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in Manchester, CT

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's Connecticut, not Cloudtower. lol its in America

    ReplyDelete
  14. There still seems to be a lack of American Winx fans, at least on the internet.

    Layla n Amentia - I didn't think of Cloudtower until you mentioned it. I heard it's really pretty during the fall in Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It really is! I love it here but I love Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i read "feeling" too! :D ur fanfics are great!
    i'm from amarica as well, NY (new york)

    wow . . . i'm so late on commenting.

    ReplyDelete