Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Outfits Are Out!

I've been waiting so long for this! Today, the new outfits (check out the link for info on prices!) from the Italian site released on the English one, and that day has come! I've already bought them (see above picture)!

Here's the deets on the new styles:

Sk8ter:
Sk8ter Shirt (with elbow guards!) is as hip as streetwear comes, with pretty, bold star designs. Doesn't it look like something Musa would wear? I love the stripy Sk8ter pants (with knee gaurds!) and wear them all over Gardenia! The power sk8ter shoes (must have them) and sk8ter socks (nice enough...) complete the outfits with street-smart flair.
Dance:
The new sweatshirt (lovely!) is exactly as Layla wore for that concert! The entire outfit is Layla-original, with dance dance sweatpants (try them on!) and gym shoes (perfect for jogging!) and pinky socks (must have them!) to complete the look! For a really Layla-esque look, try the romantic hair with the outfit!

10 comments:

  1. I Am The #1 Flora FanSeptember 25, 2009 at 12:31 PM

    THERE IS A NEW I'M PRETTY SURE OFFICIAL ROXY PIC! CHECK IT OUT AT:


    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KuquMzMtKkI/SrzSMNtsuDI/AAAAAAAAAzo/zWWzoiuvuEo/s1600-h/dd9f62923460.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind telling us which blog it came from? I would like to look at the source.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did u get that much money so fast? If there's some sort of glitch or cheat, please tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaky enough, it's because of this site. I get money because people add me, and when I get messages, and people on the site recognize me, they buy me stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfits. Speaking of winxclub.com does anyone know how to log into the fourm and post comments and topics? I've asked a few of my friends online but no one has answered.

    I like your avatar Phoebe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're younger than 13 you can't go on the forums.

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um…… wrong I and 13 and did it

      Delete
  7. But I'm 13 and I can't log into the forum, either, and sometimes the site acts a little weird, especially with my PDA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What age group did you categorize yourself into when you first got your account?

    ReplyDelete