Thursday, August 20, 2009

Helia and Zhalia


Has it occurred to anyone that Zhalia Moon of Huntik looks like the female version of Helia? The exception is that they kind of have opposite personalities. I don't watch 4kids on Saturday mornings anymore because I'm always off writing Verboten or Pangaea Ultimatum but from the episodes that I've seen of Huntik, Zhalia is a kind of a mercenary with some moral issues to resolve with Lock.

By the way, Rainbow produced both Winx Club and Huntik.

Maybe it's just the hair?

Zhalia Moon Wallpaper Pictures, Images and Photos

16 comments:

  1. nice but is weird ....maybe they think Helia is better with this hair style

    btw, can you all go to my blog is Tecna blog not mine^^ pls comment ya !

    ~the first to comment~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did notice. In fact, I thought she was someone's female version of Helia. Weird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know seriously she looks like helia names are similar too helia zhalia, you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized something: Zhalia's lastname is Moon while Helia means 'sun' in Greek. 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont watch huntik, but Helia and Zhalia do look alike. but u dont have to wake up early to watch the shows. 4kids have a website where u can watch all episodes of full-length seasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, im not too sure what u mean bout that... ur always writing what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally think Zhalia is the female version of Helia with Riven's personality.

    Either way, Zhalia is, and always be my favourite Huntik characters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, she definitely has Riven's personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I go with Teagan! I have noticed it before...Helia and Zahlia are both my faves:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. FRIDAH

    BOTH OF YOU HELIA AND ZHALIA LOOK GREAT AND BROTHER AND SISTER.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vinaya

    Hey its Sophie and timmy I watch both shows

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winx Club and Huntik are both created by Igino Straffi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did always think they looked alike maybe igino straffi did it on purpose

    ReplyDelete