Friday, July 03, 2009

Stella's Parents

We all know Stella's parents experienced a divorce, and many Stella-related plots in earlier seasons had to do with her parents and their divorce, most notably the almost-wedding between Radius and Cassandra in season three.

Along with a misprint on Stella's mother's name (they put "Moon" instead of "Luna"), which was probably because of translating, they also said:


"everything turned right" in Radius and Luna/Moon's "love story"? Does this mean her parents will be getting back together? It's been a rumor for a long time, and I even posted about it in my first month. This might be something else we'll have to look forward to in the forth season! Or, at least the Rai version.

12 comments:

  1. Are you able to access the Italian version of the profile? Or of any other parts of the site because it seems I can't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.

    I miei genitori sono Re Radius e la Regina Luna.
    La loro storia ha avuto alti e bassi, soprattutto per colpa della contessa Cassandra e del crudele Valtor...però ora si è risolto tutto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is "Il e passato", I hope I got that right... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. in the galaxy? rnt u overdoing it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooo, its just 'my opinion' on what kind of fan I am too Musa, kk, I will not argue about what kind of fan this is just what I appeal to be in the eyes of some = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive always wanted to see stellas mother! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to see Stellas mother too :) but I have seen her for 5 seconds so I hve seen her but I want too se more but of course I see her on stellas and brandons wedding lol:)

    I'am a Stella Brandon biggest san 4 ever !! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. They show Luna in the comics. I beleive it was in a boyfriend for Layla. It also shows Tecna's parents.

    ReplyDelete