Sunday, July 05, 2009

Map of the Magical World



A map! Yay!

As you can (or maybe can't, it's kinda small) see, most of the realms listed throughout the series appear here with names according to the Rai version), only missing some very important one like Melody and Zenith. I'm actually surprised that Espero was included, because it played such a small roll.

The screenshot was taken (by me) from the official site, and I added on the tags.

I think that in Winx Club reality, Earth isn't that close to the other realms. But it's a site for kids, so it doesn't really matter.

12 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been wondering about this map for a while. So Magix is kind of this parallel universe/flatland or a galaxy of its own?

    And Pyros and Andros, fire and water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe (in Winx reality) the realms are part of the same galaxy, just invisible to and inaccessible by non-magic people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that all the other planets are pretty puny and probably could not sustain a lot of life when you compare them to the size of Earth. I'm assuming that the untagged planet in the middle of Pyros, Earth and Solaria is the moon? I have to say that Eraklyon is a puny kingdom. No wonder it can ran on just a monarchy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, there's been no other mention of other kingdoms in the realm other than those of the main characters. And I guess, judging by the size, that there wouldn't really need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. There are a lot of realm that aren't in it. I guess it might have gotten a little crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The other two are Zenith and Melody, maybe?? I'm just guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that if they were important enough to have a name in the series that they would have a name on the map.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well remember, Tecna and Musa's planets are in different galaxy's

    The Binary Galaxy and the Harmonic Nebula...

    They probably don't belong in the Milky Way or Magix area

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good point, guys. Maybe they are Vallisto and Isis (Diaspro's planet)?

    Hey, I'm just guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhnnnnnn...
    *facepalm, facepalm*
    So confusing

    ReplyDelete