Thursday, July 02, 2009

Are the Trix really coming back?

I've just been browsing through the Winx Club site and I came across video tutorials page and went through that. I found a video called 'guarda como: giocare ad ali magiche' which roughly translates 'save as' for guarda como in Spanish and 'play magical wings' for giocare ad ali magiche in Italian. (Don't ask me why it works like that. I have no idea what went wrong there.)

Anyways, basically you're Bloom in the game you have to collect points while moving up the screen. Nothing special there.

What's really bothering me is this:


Are the Trix really coming back?
  • Look, we have already assumed that the rest of the season will take place in Alfea judging by how half of the scenes of the promo video take place with Alfea as the back drop. The game also starts off at Alfea's front gate.
  • There is also rumours flying about that Roxy will move to Alfea for who knows what reason.
  • Then we have this rumour about episode seventeen being called Incontri Il Nuovo, Trix! (The New Encounter, Trix!).
  • Bloom happens to be in her believix form.
  • The games from the official site are known for being contemporary to the series such as during Season 2 when there was a small action-adventure game where the girls had to defeat monsters of Shadowhaunt Pokemon-style or when there was a Kiko's adventure game where he went into Shadowhaunt to recue Bloom old Super Mario-style.
Will they actually move back to Alfea where they could better protect Roxy under the watchful eye of the three schools and their powerful headmasters--not to mention their students as well?

Or I can be reading into this too much. Well, we will only know when it actually comes out.

10 comments:

  1. i hope they dont 3 seasons of them it would be a nigtmare

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be:

    1)Boring
    2)Old
    3)Annoying

    if the Trix show up again. It's like keeping the same villans for FOUR seasons!! Yuck!! >:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. but in the movie the lost kingdom u see the trix and the three anserteral witches joining tgether and then they will be mew and stronger

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the trix

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey the trix are like the classics! Keep them alive! Keep them alive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the Trix to stay on, there AWSOME!/But I
    want them to keep there looks, and there hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THE TRIX PLEASE LET THEM STAY THERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL AND NO BOYS THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the trix I think that their the only thing worth watching their sooo amazing I wish that the movie came out in my country

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanna holler "TRIX GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete