Anyways, basically you're Bloom in the game you have to collect points while moving up the screen. Nothing special there.
What's really bothering me is this:
Are the Trix really coming back?
- Look, we have already assumed that the rest of the season will take place in Alfea judging by how half of the scenes of the promo video take place with Alfea as the back drop. The game also starts off at Alfea's front gate.
- There is also rumours flying about that Roxy will move to Alfea for who knows what reason.
- Then we have this rumour about episode seventeen being called Incontri Il Nuovo, Trix! (The New Encounter, Trix!).
- Bloom happens to be in her believix form.
- The games from the official site are known for being contemporary to the series such as during Season 2 when there was a small action-adventure game where the girls had to defeat monsters of Shadowhaunt Pokemon-style or when there was a Kiko's adventure game where he went into Shadowhaunt to recue Bloom old Super Mario-style.
Or I can be reading into this too much. Well, we will only know when it actually comes out.