Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Trix?




There's is a fairly high expectation that the Trix are going to come back this season. (Plus, what kind of show would it be if we never saw the Trix again?) Now that the Three Ancestral Witches have escaped Obsidian and presumably have joined up with their descendants Icy, Darcy and Stormy--I wonder what will they look like?

I mean, seriously, it would kind of be disappointing if they came in their same outfits.



Then there was the gloomix and then there was the disenchantix but that only lasted two episodes:



So will they come with a new look or keep their old outfits?

13 comments:

  1. I saw the Winx movie on Youtube and thought that the Ancestress witches had possessed the bodies of the Trix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amounts to the same thing, anyways. Point is: the Thress Ancestral witches are with the Trix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, earlier on the post (about the movie) I mentioned what Anonymous said, so i'm just backing him/her up that the trix is now the ancient coven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, they have always been. Even in Season 1 when they took the dragon fire and summoned the army of decay, Miss Griffin and Ms Farigonda said that they were descendants of the ancient witches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just think that the show is awsome and my fave is musa

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think that the old witches have coquerd the trix's bodies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous is righ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!why is it musa? bloom is better,'cuz bloom has the "drgon fire"!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello guys do you remember me? I am here to apologize that i was sooo mean before. can you forgive me? please? i would like to be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope Trix are coming back and with new clothes. It seems logical as well. But I'm not sure is the ancient's will take over Trix's bodies because they are like relatives.....aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that the trix will be back with even more evil plans and that they dodn't have a boss anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave is stormy

    ReplyDelete