Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Roxy's Pose

Yes, it's another one of those where I just notice something really neat and I share it with the world. I noticed this while looking at Morgayne's post here. Look at Roxy's pose in her civilian clothes:



Now, look at her in her believix clothes:

It's the same freakin' pose but in reverse!

Okay, I don't mind that they short-changed Tecna's poses but Roxy's?! There is barely enough stock pictures for graphic artists who make icons, avatars, stamps, etc. and now they do this to us?! Talk about lack of variety and laziness! *pouts*

While on the subject for graphic artists, I might as well post some of my Roxy graphics: (shameless advertising)

Feel free to take them. I don't mind.











8 comments:

  1. You know, I've kinda wondered if Rainbow's doing this to Roxy on purpose. The few official pictures there are of her are really plain compared to the Winx's pictures. Her Believix transformation sequence is boring, too. It's like they're trying to make her less interesting to separate her from the Winx girls (who are flashy and stylish).

    Maybe I'm reading into things too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you actually make those icons? Amazing. Did you get the email I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that, too! Maybe, though, like Layla, they will make it more interesting. I really hope in Season 5 they will change this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh yeah >< Talk about LAZY! Geez, they really need to make her character more unique like the others :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry but I have to say this: their shoes freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed, Kikurukina! Too chunky...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think rainbow's making roxy more speacial then bloom and i really hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I really am a fan of Roxy but her believix is kind of plain instead of like the other girls with their believix are gorgeous and stunning but Bloom is always and forever will be the main character Bloom and Roxy Rocks!

    ReplyDelete