Friday, June 05, 2009

Rare Winx Images



My God, season one outfits!
Wow, we haven't seen the witches in a while...

I think that some of the pictures can be downloaded from www.winxclub.com if you have a membership and accumlated enough credits. I found the pictures here.

I also hope that everyone does well on their end of the year exams. I would like to note that updates might slow down for a bit because Stella/Phoebe and I have to study for our exams and we are (or at least I am) going to be starting formal exam days. Everyone goodluck and study hard!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these and a lot more in my old winx coloring book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too it like almost a trillion pages of coloring in my book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know where I could find (full body, head-to-toe) promo pics of the following characters:
    King Radius
    Queen Luna
    Anagan
    Mitzi
    Sally
    Darma
    Nebula
    Aurora
    Sibylla
    Lucy
    Headmaster Saladin
    Professor Avalon

    ReplyDelete