Sunday, June 14, 2009

Helia's Potential




I may be the only one on this but we all know that Helia is related to Saladin, whether they be nephew and uncle or grandson and grandfather--depending on which version of the show you like. (I prefer the latter.)

We all know that Saladin has fairly powerful magic. How powerful? We don't know but it's enough to defend himself from headmistresses Faragonda and Griffin in a fight (as seen in season three, episode twenty-three The Wizard's Challenge).

Therefore, shouldn't Helia have magic, too? I wonder, what kind of magic would he have?

5 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I don't really like his season 4 hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think that they could done better animating it so it would not look so crappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helia may not have magical powers, but doesn't he like, seem to have a certain amount of super strength? Like when he was holding back that monster in the first episode in which he appeared, or when he pulled Sky's damaged aircraft into the hangar of the moving ship during episode 25 of season two?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Helia has magic. Did somebody remember the hallowee Episode??? There was a cat caling for Flora and later the myster.man on the Party...hmmm I was thinking that was Helia...because both (Flora and Helia were to shy to say: I like you!). :-)

    ReplyDelete