Sunday, May 17, 2009

Who am I?





I supposed that this is in order. I am Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel (no, that's not my real name if you're wondering) but you can call me just Kikurukina, Kikuru or just plain Kiku.

I am from Quebec, Canada and I am an English Canadian. English is my mother tongue; I speak French better than the average anglophone in Quebec and I am learning Spanish at school. That's how I actually understand most of the season 4 episodes; through Spanish and French.

I am an avid fanfiction writer and manga artist.

Quirks: supporter of HeliaxRiven; supporter of DiasproxSky; loves cheesecake; baking in general; loves European comics even though they cost a fortune; editing Pokemon sprites; cannot colour or shade any of her works of art; cannot draw pupils in the eyes of her characters for some reason.

Learn more here: http://fanhistory.com/wiki/Kikurukina_Bal_Des%27cagel

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo thats how u n stella know eachother soooo well

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a lot of launguages

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I've always wondered... what does Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel MEAN anyway? :D

    ReplyDelete