Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Speedix?



Kay-o, appariently the Believix comes with a few cool features, one of which being the "Speedix" wings! Acording to the Blog "Una di Noi", the Speedix wings are part of a set of three special wings. As of now we are unsure about what the other wings will be called.

The author of the blog says, "Do you think Rainbow has gone overboard with this naming scheme? I admit it’s taken me some time to get comfortable with “Believix.” (Other fans had some interesting names for it before we knew the real one; “Glamorix” and “Elementix” were my favorites.) Don’t get me wrong—I like the name a lot now. But “Speedix?” It might be the end of the season before I can stand that one, and I can only imagine what the other two are."

Actually, Glamourix and Elementix were two names I had came up with for the new transformation. I also came up with Glitterix (my fave), Sorcerix, Pinx, Twinx, and Alurix.

Here's a vid of this "Speedix":



14 comments:

  1. Got to admit: that's very depressing. Speedix? That kind of sounds like some type of new age steroids.

    By the way, your page is extremely heavy on the bandwidth and download time. Could you maybe stop embedding the videos on the blog and just link them? It would be extremely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about I just lower the ammount of posts per page? That might work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, 15 posts per page would work better than 71, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to factor in that this is ment for girls of young age and they need something that could be understood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, 15 posts would work better than 71. ^^

    That is weird. They get like three different pairs of wings. I wonder what that's all about. The normal wings look just fine; I wonder why they changed them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea, but what would be cool is if the wings each did cool things, instead of justvgetting faster, and faster....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've deleted the last three comments. Thanks Lindsay and Kikurukina, but even the language in your comments was off. Thanks for that, though.

    Anonymous, if you come back, watch your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry! I admit that I was a little too up there but hey, it happens sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, they are Italian, and they don't know all of English, but I guess Teleportix or something would be even lamer :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea Im sorry2 but those gurls need 2 watch it I mean I like that stella made this sight just 2 come and talk and read about 'our' fave show, sooo yeah hahaqhahahahaha..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is totally stupid. the wings look terrible, the outfits aren't tasteful, so, basically, the believix is not believable. the winx are totally terrible looking. why not try this as the third season? because the enchantix was way better. at least then they had pretty wings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Believix a lot but all these wings make things v. confusing. I don't really see the need for wings that enable them to fly really fast. In each transformation, they can fly faster. Since they're at Believix, they should be able to fly super fast. It's a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whats wrong with the wings? Speedix makes them fly really fast. I don't see anything wrong with that. Speedix really came in handy in season 4 episode 9.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Speedix is really useful! Here's a list:

    Speedix: Lets the Winx go extra fast.

    Zoomix: Lets the Winx teleport.

    Tracix: Lets the Winx look at past events.

    BTW, Roxy can't use these wings.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete