Sunday, May 10, 2009

Relations






First off, lately I've been recieving emails asking about how season four ends. I have to tell you that I'm just a blog writer, and know nothing more about the ending to season 4 than anyone else.

Secondly, Rainbow Spell gave me an intersting bit of info to ponder. She said "the ancient witches are called appear in the end and they say "Those stupid girls.We played them like puppets.They destroyed oblivian for us and now we are free.Now we just have to borrow some other bodies."' I haven't seen the movie yet, but it is common belief that since the Trix were with the witches, that the bodies they planned to "borrow" would be the Trixs'. But in the opening sequence, there were three evil-looking fairies. Could this be, Rainbow asked, the Ancestral Witches in there "borrowed" bodies?

13 comments:

  1. Who's yuor fave in Winx Stella Solaria ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry ... typo on the "yuor" it's actually "your" hehe >.< i guess your fave is Stella right ? haha < 3 very obvious that you like her ! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella and Layla are my faves, but Bloom is most fun to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking that it's those three fairies who are the White Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. > Stella Solaria ,
    well , Bloom is the center of winx club , she's always fun to write about ! >.< < 3
    > Kikurukina ,
    which three ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. The three evil-looking fairies at the end of the opening theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wish they would be a bigger part of the series. They are in the opening, but they're mysterys! Grrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  8. > Kikurukina ,
    Oh i see ..... i thought they put'em over there just for fun ....
    > Stella Solaria ,
    Any chance that you know who are the witches ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think anyone who has read my qoutes can tell I <3 Musa lol, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lucy lool-a-like is actually Roxy's mother, but the other two haven't made their debut thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I was wondering who that was.... Welp good 2 know now hehe : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I can answer this! I saw the movie (in Italian w/ subs) and it showed the trix as they said the lines, so i assume they took up the trix

    ReplyDelete
  13. there is also the movie in english

    ReplyDelete