Saturday, May 09, 2009

FAQs





"Can you translate episodes into English?"
No. I speak as much Italian as my dogs. The closest thing I have is the subtitled episodes on the Episodes page.

"Why did they take 4Kids off the air?"
I'm actually not too sure (turns to Kiku).


Kikurukina:


(turns to back to you) Lack of popularity? They're been pretty much playing repeats for the year or half since season 3 ended. At that point, they were just playing the show to keep a female demographic (this is my opinion). The show has been there for almost as long as TMNT and look how well the Turtles have been doing since the first episode. It freakin' rocks (minus Back to the Sewers).

If you really want to think about it, TMNT did a lot more than the Winx Club did quality- and plot-wise. You have to admit that. Even if the cartoon was made in another country that was once America's enemy during WWII, targetted for a younger audience and badly butchered by the Americans who dubbed Pokemon

"When will the forth season of Winx Club be realeased in the US?"
I don't think it's been determined yet. Someone emailed me that (s)he heard from an official source that it would be out on September 12th 2009, but I doubt that that is true.

"Where do you get the season four clips?"
YouTube. It rocks.

"Where can you buy the forth season on DVD?"
I'm guessing this means the Italian version, seeing as it isn't out in English yet. It hasn't come out on DVD yet; I think they are just publishing the third season on DVD now. When it does, I would do Ebay, considering the fact that the only store I have been able to find any Winx Club DVDs at was Giant Tiger.

8 comments:

  1. (turns to back to you) Lack of popularity? They're been pretty much playing repeats for the year or half since season 3 ended. At that point, they were just playing the show to keep a female demographic (this is my opinion). The show has been there for almost as long as TMNT and look how well the Turtles have been doing since the first episode. It freakin' rocks (minus Back to the Sewers).

    If you really want to think about it, TMNT did a lot more than the Winx Club did quality- and plot-wise. You have to admit that. Even if the cartoon was made in another country that was once America's enemy during WWII, targetted for a younger audience and badly butchered by the Americans who dubbed Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiku did u draw this??? If u did I am jealous to the bone!!! LOL. U R really good : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay,
    Yes, I doodled it during trig but I'm trying to make it into a full comic and try to emulate the Winx Club comic style except a little more manga-ish with the panels and plot. I need to learn how to ink...

    Stella Solaria,
    OMG! They have the DVDs at Giant Tiger where you live?! I am so making a trip to Tigre Geant this weekend at the one near me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. But I only saw the first two DVDs and the forth. There were three of the first volume, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and were you refering to the picture above, Lindsay? That wasn't drawn by Kikurukina. The Darko picture was drawn by one of the artists for the Winx Club comics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think thay took it off the air because 4kids was moving channels, but I think they will dub it, I also checked into the air date for the USA version, never trust wikapedia that information can be changed by anyone. So I would wait until 4kids puts out a comercal for the new season on the site and on the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait wait wait I really need someone who knows alot about winx club movies (hint: Kiku or stella) to tell me where could I find these winx club movies I dont even know if they exist in Pennsylvania..... Uhg im so mad I even tryed google (buzzer sound) NOPE.... Pleassssssse someone help me....... : ( Im lost.....

    ReplyDelete