Tuesday, April 28, 2009

100th Vote!




Yeah, it's taken long enough, but I finally have the 3ooth vote on my poll! As of now, the votes for fave Believix outfit stand at:


100th vote:

Flora in the lead with 36 votes (36%)
Musa and Bloom tied for second, each with 33 votes (33%)
Stella in forth, reaching 26% (26 votes)
Roxy with 19 (19%)
Layla with 18 (18%)
Tecna at the bottom with 17 (gawd, I think you get the picture)

200th vote:

Bloom in the lead with 71 votes (35%)
Musa close behind at 65 votes (32%)
Flora falling behind at 59 votes (29%)
Stella at a mere 43 votes (21%)
Tecna at 39 (19%)
Roxy at 38 (19%)
Layla with a horrible 36 votes out of 200 (18%)

300th Vote:
Bloom kicking butt with a whopping 112 votes (37%)!
Musa nearly knocking Bloom with 91 votes (30%)
Flora going supernova at 79 votes (26%)
Stella holding fort at 62 (20%)
Tecna at 56 (18%)
Roxy at 49 (16%)
Layla at 48 (16%)

11 comments:

  1. I just noticed this now but aren't Flora's wings in the pic above different from the one in the transformation sequence? I mean the transformation has clover shapes on the wings? Am I right or am I imagining things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, everyone's wing designs have changed to a certain degree. Stella's has stars. Bloom has hearts-veins. Layla's kind of changed keep the decorations simple. Tecna's pretty identical. Musa's took out the swirlies and added a straight line with jewels and the sheer skirt on the wrong side of her hips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... that IS odd, but expected. Sorry, I can't say much more, I'm writing (yayaya I can write again!). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new picture on your page pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Tecna's really at the bottom of the poll? Her Believix is my favorite! I love her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing you voted for her? :)
    Layla's bottom now.... hope you're happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do u get the HTML to nice? it is beutiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks :D
    I learned a little from school. Last year we worked with HTML in Information Processing class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. please vote for layla

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it just me, or is Tecna getting uglier every season.

    ReplyDelete